Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mule's Back in Town

Story involves: Myself, Big Bob, Mule
So my 2 week break from alcohol abuse failed this weekend due to some unplanned events (24th Anniversary at work and Mules return home for a few days).
Saturday night was the 24th anniversary at my work and I was behind the bar working. I was going strong until my mom bought an entire round of shots for the 200 some people in the place- they were like flies on shit. At this point I was unable to take it, and to teach my mom a lesson I began taking shots in front of impatient customers. After my shift I kept it going and had a few mixed drinks.

Sunday I was back at work at 10:30am and was in a miserable mood. After work I went home, showered, did some homework, and realized it was time to go out. I received a text message from Big Bob inviting me to come over and watch the weeks episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I decided to go because Mule was there and had not seen him in a couple months. After watching a great episode involving LD and a young girls pussy: myself, Mule, and Big Bob set forth on our adventure. I realized that I had a set of work keys in my pocket that must immediately be taken back to work. We piled in my car, lit up a makeshift water-bong, and we were off. Upon arrival we were all feeling pretty decent and saw the truck of a local guy we knew. We went in and sure enough he was standing at the poker machine with a beer and double shot of goose vodka. After saying hello he insists on purchasing us a beverage. Thats all it took, one shot of booka to ignite the flame. Again we got into the car and we were off. We traveled about half way down the infamous BLVD and we settled in. After walking in we see a group of Sunday Savages (they get wicked bombed every Sunday, as sure as the sun will set). After ordering our first beer the shots began. The poison for the night was a Screaming Nazi (mixture of jager and rumplemintz). After countless shots and beers in the short amount of time we spent on the bar stools, we were again on the move. We went back to my work for an order of buffalo chicken fingers and fries (this will be mentioned again). The food was consumed, the beers were drank, and the laughs were had. We all decided it was time to head home before Big Bob shit himself. Although we all went home and to bed the story does not end there. I woke up to a text message at 7:31 am from Mule stating "Fuck you i just yacked up buff chicken n jager". With a smile on my face and stomach full of sugary booze I turned back over and slipped back into my drunken slumber.

1 comment:

  1. i must partake in one of these adventures

    ReplyDelete