Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve AKA Mules 21st

Story Involves: White Thunder, Mule, Chooch, Dubbs, and company
November 25, 2009

I almost had nothing to post for this night but thank God that a change of events allowed me to join the festivities
Originally I was scheduled to bartend the busiest night of the year in order to make some extra money. To my surprise we were rather dead and there was no need for 3 bartenders. I requested to leave early and my wish was granted. I immediately rushed to Bootleggers to meet the gang. To no surprise when I entered Mule was completely shit faced. Without hesitation I went to the bar and ordered myself 1 beer and 4 shots of Sambuca. I was a little disappointed though when Mule had to turn my shot down due to his drunken state. About a half hour later already 3 beers and 4 shots deep I already knew I was not going to be able to drive because of the state troopers that were waiting outside. So I decided to continue to drink more than I had planned on because my mom said she would send the waitress down to pick me up when I was ready. After hanging up the phone and entering a different part of the bar I see that things are about to get wild. Mules brother was able to set up a wonderful lap-dance competition between Mule and six young ladies ready to shake their rumps on his rod.

After watching this ass shakin goin on I was now ready to get my groove on a little bit. After some shots, some singing, ass grinding, and finding Mule had fallen over and ended up on the ground it was time to leave. After going outside I noticed two local officers had some jerkoff thrown in the back on the cop car because he wasnt happy that someone told him his sister was an ugly whore who couldn't dance (or something along them lines). For some reason the kid chose to flip me off and say fuck you. After receiving permission from the officers I went over to the cop car and had a nice little talk with the juvenile and explained to him I would be retiring to my own bed that evening while he would be sharing his ass hole with Bubba later that evening. Myself, Dubbs, and Chooch then went to my work to have a few more drinks with my disappointed mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment