Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Suspension Saturday's

Story Involves- White Thunder, Magoo, Gavel, and Trigger
December 5th, 2009

Now I am not particularly happy with this story because it not only got me suspended from work for one week, but it greatly upset my mother which I do not intentionally do. I do not usually comment on work related issues but there will never be another like this again...
So it started out like any other Saturday evening shift, I went in at 9pm and it was rather dead. However, it stayed dead the entire night. Several buddies of mine showed up and stayed for a few hours. They left around 1am and arrived back at 2am. Instead of having them out at 230am like the law states, I felt it would be ok to stay and have a few drinks. However these few drinks turned into a few too many.
I started with a beer and a double shot of my favored White Booka. At this I noticed that there was about a half bottle left and jokingly said that I guess I'd just finish it. I was then challenged that I could not finish that before we left. After a few more doubles, several games of pool, and career talk it was about 6am and my mother started to call my cell phone. in shock of the time that it was I quickly cleaned the rest of the stuff up, closed and locked the doors and hurried out. Completely whacked I went to bed and woke up several hours later still drunk to go to Chickies and Petes. I woke up, realized what had gone on, and immedietly went to my mothers room to give her funds to compensate for my consumption the previous night, apologize, and take her wrath for the horrible decision I had made. She explained that I would suffer a one-week suspension, which financially could not come at a worse time with the holidays right around the corner. Needless to say I learned my lesson and will be exiting the building by 3am at the latest each and every time I work.

**I have a great video from this evening that I will be posting if I get permission from those involved due to their professional nature**

SORRY MOM! <3 :(

1 comment:

  1. Hey Man . Finally found the site. Pretty fucking great.

    ReplyDelete